- formats or layouts, grids and their proportions; 2-D and 3-D composition.
- selection of typefaces with typesetting that includes variable or fixed widths.
- Color and Texture:
- color, texture and light used to simplify complex information.
- signs, icons and symbols, photographs and illustrations.
- a dynamic or kinetic display important to video-related imagery.
- an overall timing approach to visual storytelling.
- vocal or musical cues- abstract and/or concrete.
- Visual Identity:
- any rules that render overall consistency to a user interface including overall decisions made to convey the author’s message.
PhotoGraphycx is managed by Judy Wilson. Judy Wilson is a Graphic Technologist living in Fairmont, West Virginia. Her areas of expertise are with digital design, branding, photography and fine arts.
“I have been in the business since 1997, but actually graduated in 1987 with an associates in design. I worked in sales management until 1996. My life changed course when I decided to take the field seriously. Since then, I have completed a computer applications degree, studied fine arts, and received two bachelors with one of those in Graphics Technology. I have also finished a skill set with AutoCad software.”